Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chemotherapy, Cycle 1, Day 3

Great day!

Same routines today for my chemotherapy so won't bore anyone with that. I am feeling just as good as before as far as side-effects. Can't say enough for the preventative drugs they use!

My day was highlighted by visits from family, several co-workers, my office's pastor, and a good friend of the family's. Add to that a tidal wave of calls and e-mails.

I've said it before and will continue to say it - I am so thankful and humbled by the outpouring of support.

The other nice thing about today was that I was able to get probably 6 hours of total sleep - a LOT better than yesterday's 2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gar-

Me, Molly here...praying for you and hoping all goes well. The blog is great cuz I can check on you as much as you update it! Stay positive and know we are thinking of you! Love you!